Fast access to images for a fast-paced environment
The following methods facilitate navigation to the image you are looking for:
- Click and hold on the right mouse button, then use the mouse to navigate.
- Use the mouse wheel for easy scrolling up or down around the region of interest.
On the keyboard, e.g. you can use the following buttons for simultaneous actions
with other mouse functions:
- “Arrow up”– one image per click or continuous scrolling.
- “Arrow down”– one image per click or continuous scrolling.
- “Page Up”– scroll up with bigger steps through the dataset.
- “Page down”– scroll down with bigger steps through the dataset.
- “Home”– go to the first image of the loaded series.
- “End”– go to the last image of the loaded series.