Fast Track Diagnostics Assays
Syndromically Grouped Real-time PCR Multiplex Kits
- Real-time PCR multiplex testing for infectious disease detection based on the syndromic approach
- Comprehensive diagnostic approach to a clinical syndrome
- Faster, better informed decisions while realizing time and cost efficiencies for clinicians
Lower Costs and Greater Efficiency
- Syndromically grouped real-time PCR multiplex kits
- Time, resources, reagents, and budget savings
- Single sample and test covers probable pathogenic causes—virus, bacteria, fungi or parasite—at the same time, in one run
- Clinically-relevant testing for viral, bacterial, and other types of infections
- Improved patient outcomes with a faster clinical diagnosis
- Covers major disease groups: respiratory infections, gastroenteritis, sexually transmitted infections, fevers and rash, meningitis, eye infection, immunosuppression, hepatitis, and tropical fever
Fast Track Diagnostics is a Siemens Healthineers company.
CE-marked for IVD use in the EU.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.